Thursday 29 September 2011

A roast on Wednesday.

We have had  a busy couple of days - cleaned the church yesterday morning to clear the mountain of greenery from the harvest festival, then went to Bicester to see the families.
The church was easier than anticipated - two large black bags of greenery & two bags of fruit then some serious vacuuming.
A couple of hours.
The following hour was spent finding my handbag & getting home.
G came to mend the dyson, in the lotus, went to the volvo for tools, then went home with the key in his pocket.
I put my handbag in a carrier bag with the polish & dusters & put it in the wheelie bin.
I can't imagine how this happened.
I only looked there in desperation, having looked every where else five times, by which time JH had emptied his vacuum in the bin, having cleaned the clock room.
Maurice took me home - all's well.......

I picked up KP & T from school whilst G went to the local garage, then on to J & G's.
KP looked like an angel, sitting in the middle of the story group in a ray of sunshine, with bunches still intact.
We bought B&J's cookie dough ice cream & aerosol cream to make banana splits, which was a great success.
We had an enjoyable evening.
This morning we wrote "Mr & Mrs Bananaskin" stories before walking to school.
G & I shopped at Bicester Village, very successfully - I have a small, black Radley handbag (long awaited) & some Christmas presents to take to Denmark.
We went to the Jewellery Quarter on the way home & had lunch at a corner cafe, sitting in the sun.

Since getting home G has trimmed miles of hedges, I've helped clear up, picked a bowl of blackberries & cleared the litter from the entire village.
Beat that!   

2 comments:

William said...

SO not only did you put your handbag in a carrier bag with the cleaning things, you then threw the lot in a bin?
That was silly of you!
I hope G's fixing of the Dyson was more successful than the last time I saw him working on one.
"this is terrible design - look, I had to smash it to bits just to get inside it!"

Anonymous said...

Let him who changed the cooker because it blew the fuse cast the first ......
m