Tuesday 16 August 2011

Tuesday - the less glorious 16th.

Blog or find a holiday, on line.
Actually, I managed to do neither; there are so many deals about & too many different holidays to choose from, we can't decide.
We did find a cruise on Discovery, but it came in at £3579 as there were only expensive cabins left.
The volvo is having a short summer break at the "Ring of Bells".
They tracked the noise to a drive belt, but didn't have one in stock.
It should be done by tea time.
I should be doing housework & baking ready for tomorrow as we have seven for lunch & Rita & Peter for dinner.
We have been to the bank this morning & now G is off somewhere, in the lotus.
I've done work on The Blyth Hall Soiree - spoken to Lady d, letters out to donors & tickets ready to deliver.
We still need to sell more tickets.

Great game of tennis yesterday, we are playing early tomorrow so I hope that this good weather keeps up.

AJ's has the London "Batman weekend" sorted - a taste of the high life?

2 comments:

William said...

I want to leave you a comment because I know you appreciate them, unfortunately, I can't think of a single thing to say about your post today but you can rest assured that I have read it!

Anonymous said...

Good.
I've read yous & commented - how's that for maternal diligence?
m