Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, G.

G left on his birthday, on Friday, to go trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas, with Peter & Jack. I trust that he's having a good time, he's out of contact until sometime next week. I spent Thursday & Friday nights with B & E; E, KP & I had a day with the twins on Friday as J & G moved house. We had a great time at a play centre in Banbury, which kept everyone entertained for over three hours, then back to collect T from school. B, E, T, & KP came for a sleepover on Saturday, having an Indian meal in Coleshill. morning we went to NW to church whilst B mowed the lawns. They look very good. P, A, J & T came to lunch after which T & J ran a quiz!!!! Following that, if anyone knows the whereabouts of the bureau key, please let me know, I've searched everywhere. Thanks for the wonderful gifts - the best handcream in the universe & a magnificent hydrangea. A Thomas day tomorrow, I hope it's warm, the forecast is not good. I haven't won the lottery. Shame.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing is, I can remember you going over to the Bureae and locking it to keep the quizmasters out, and you took the key...!!
But i didn't see where you put it, sorry
E

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't lock it, it doesn't lock, the key is used as a pull to open it.
I closed it as the supports weren't out, but the key was in.
it does fall out on occasion, so I just look on the floor.
Thanks for your support/company on Friday.
g

Anonymous said...

I'll ask the millard quizmaster if he can remember pulling the key out
E

Anonymous said...

I'll ask the millard quizmaster if he can remember pulling the key out
E

Anonymous said...

Annapurna base camp is NOT foothills. It is 4170 metres, -10c with no heat in the lodges and c 1 metre of snow for the 3 hour slog to the camp before a 4 hour hard return walk the staging point for our 3 day walk out!
G