Thursday 7 April 2011

Lost my bearings.

I went to see JR on Tuesday morning to keep him company for a couple of days, retuning this afternoon. I thought that I had detected a slight whirring sound from the front end of the car since last week, this seemed to be getting louder so I stopped at the local garage in Abingdon, on the way home, before joining the M11, to reduce stress induced. The garage owner kindly took me for a spin & immediately diagnosed wheel bearings problem in the "drivers" wheel. He was charming & he refused payment. Ring of Bells are going to look at it tomorrow as I have to go back to JR's on Monday for a carpet to be fitted, a JR assessment & to finalise an attendance rota, so that he will have company every morning & afternoon. It was really nice to get home - the garden plants have all grown remarkably with one warm & one hot day. I really want to spend a couple of days in the garden, but fear that the car will take up at least half of tomorrow & I have to prepare for two services on Sunday. Oh well. I have think about transport from Hampton - no buses, perhaps a walk into Knowle? I hope that you've all enjoyed the sun - Haverill was out in T shirts today.

Why won't this blog with the paragraphs?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The paragraphs have got to want to blog too.

Anonymous said...

How do I make them wanr to?
m

Anonymous said...

Haverhill in T shirts - yuck!
Most of them look like fat slags or fat ba....ds at the best of times. At least they cover up in winter.