Thursday 18 November 2010

Sorry.

I didn't mean that comment, it shows me in a very poor light!
Having had to use a plug in mouse for twelve months, I now have to bang the old one pretty hard to get this contraption to work.
Is it me or is it this crap Packard Bell machine?

We have spent two days with JR, cooking, cheering & sorting the under the stairs cupboard.
There was an unusual jigsaw of "April", wearing tartan tights, only tartan tights.
Is this someone I should have recognised?
A good number of spiders will be settling down to their first night in the "Henry" bag.
A Thomas day tomorrow, coinciding with an invitation to M&S for their Christmas event, with drinks, nibbles & a £5 voucher to spend.
We may need to lunch at MacDonalds in order to fit it all in.

Grateful thanks to my commenters - another two non-readers!

1 comment:

William said...

I couldn't be offended by the comment because, as I said, I don't read this blog.