Monday 22 November 2010

The girl with the waterproof tatoo.

Having a lazy day.
We came down early, had breakfast in our dressing gowns, then I went to have a soak in the bath as I couldn't decide what to do next.
I nodded off whilst reading, so my book is now drying on the bathroom radiator - hang on to that other copy, W, as this one is borrowed!
I did clean the downstairs windows before the bath, so I don't feel too guilty & I now have a great view from the kitchen sink!

We had a busy weekend - to Bicester to see T in "Jack & the Beanstalk", along with parents & grandparents - six supporters in all.
T was great; they all were, very confident & professional.
We had a lovely lunch at B & E's, had a wobble of T's first loose tooth & eventually came home via Coventry, seeing "Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows"
It is rather long (21/2 hours) & a bit slow-moving, but excellent effects.

Yesterday, I went to church, then swept up leaves, using G's new trailer, which worked very well, cooked dinner. That doesn't sound much.
I wish I could say that I'd painted a picture or learnt a musical instrument or climbed Snowdon.
Perhaps I should re-evaluate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the day instead og ahving bad concience, think at all the days at work. You have to relaxe without problems. It is the time to do what you like to do.....cleaning is to be cinsideret as fittness.
t

Anonymous said...

Thanks, T. I feel better about it already.
School phoned at 7.30am to call me in for the day.
Retribution?
g