Tuesday 31 March 2009

Welcome, President Obama.

I hope that the summit goes well & puts the world on the road to economic recovery.
I know little about such things, but surely with all that talent around one table, something should be achieved.
Anyway, to more important matters.
Tomorrow is G's birthday, he has a dental appointment, how else would you celebrate?
We shall go on to have a nice lunch somewhere & on to Bicester to see the family.

What are you doing? as twitter says - I would tweet but have only ever got on to the right page by accident.
I'm sitting on the settee, aching in a lot of places, having gardened in the sunshine until 6.00pm. This involved a lot of kneeling down & bending.
It also involved digging up a rather cross bumble bee & a hibernating newt & getting bitten on the face by a nasty bug, causing a big swelling.
When I came in, I decided that standing up jobs would cure the aches & pains.
I vacuumed then steam cleaned the floors downstairs.
You could eat your dinner off them, but, as W once told me, this is not a widely prefered method of dining.
Anyway, if you fancy eating off a floor, this could be your chance!

We have eaten vegetable moussaka & salad & finished Sunday's wine (off plates, W was right, as usual)

Tom Wilson was on the TV last night, talking about the "wooden horse"escape mission during World War 11, of which he was a part. A remarkable man.

Nice photos, thanks G.


Monte Carlo


The Old Town.


Antibes.


The beach.


Monte Carlo, again.

No comments: