Thursday 19 March 2009

So far, so good.

We have branched out tonight, having prawn puri followed by chicken dhansak & pashwari naan.
How adventurous is that?
After all of that excitement I fell asleep for about an hour, waking up in time for "Question Time" Tessa Jowell MP appears to have aged considerably.
A possible candidate for "10 years younger"
Perhaps there could be a series rejuvenating opposing MPs (after the twins series)

This morning I dropped G at P&A's for him to do some filling prior to the decorator coming. Against the odds, I then managed to drive back to the gym, alone, with no one to tell me how to drive the car.
After a good work out, I went to the dentist to have my latest broken molar repaired. This will actually need a crown & will cost £400. An aching jaw followed by a pain in the pocket!
We came home for a light, late lunch then G set about servicing A's mower whilst I went to clean the Church, with Maurice.

I went on "Twitter" last night, as requested by W.
I didn't manage to twitter, but it e-mailed me, so I must have been recognised.
Strangely, W was not listed & B had no followers.
I keep nodding off; I shall go to bed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ironic that Tessa Jowell who didn't notice her husband receiving thousands of pounds into his accounts from suspicious italian gentlemen, should be put in charge of the olympics , and then we wonder why the sums don't add up.

William said...

I told you my username it's wmillard

Anonymous said...

silent w then! Bit of a bitch for thise wioth impediments - I like the engybenjy approach. Twitter or witter?

Anonymous said...

I shall change mine immediately to silligilli.
Twitter or witter?
Can we come up with similar usernames for rest of the gang?
m

Anonymous said...

artifarti, wankerbanker, hirem firem,.......... shall I go on?

Anonymous said...

Probably!
g