Monday 2 March 2009

Still here!

A very good day.
AJ & I played tennis at Coleshill with the ladies & then went on to Knowle & Solihull to shop, taking in tea & scones at M&S en route.
G arrived home late last night so needed time to acclimatise & catch up on e-mails, post & the like.
Unfortunately, he was unable to find an form of sustenance at lunchtime, apart from a chunk of Victoria sandwich that I'd made yesterday for aj (her favourite).
It's been a hectic week & the loaf had sulked in the bread bin, due to lack of attention, & subsequently, gone mouldy.
G can't cope with frozen bread, not even to toast & eat with pate & salad..

Anyway, we arrived home at tea-time & have since eaten the pate & salad, followed by roast chicken & profiteroles.
Good old M&S.
I am delighted to have booked a big house in Minehead for a family holiday, having negotiated a good price with the owner for the week.
This follows many hours on the Internet searching for a property that matched everyone's needs.
I hope that it's a great holiday.

Tomorrow aj & I are having a "pamper day" at the gym - full use of the gym for the day plus facials & a nail treatment.
As I'm a member this isn't as generous as it may sound.
We shall have fun.
Aj will enjoy the gym!

I must mention "poo" in order to illicit comment.
See "William's Little World" for details of his family's personal habits.
I spoke to T, who assured me that he would try to "de-poo" his vocabulary, despite KP being Miss Pooeypants.
He does have a point here.

No comments: