Wednesday 18 March 2009

Stuff beta blockers.

Having been on half-dose beta blockers for two weeks, I had my BP measured this morning - lower than usual - so I'm off them for a two week trial.
Great.
I went on to play tennis.
One of the first requirements is to move your feet, to be in position to hit the ball.
My feet refused to move today.
This may be as a result of the day gardening yesterday or because my legs are reacting badly to the load or because my body was taken by surprise at being expected to play tennis on a Wednesday.
Anyway, I was rubbish.
After lunch, G cycled to Lichfield to collect the replacement shower head & I went in the garden to clear the rockery.
G returned 4 hours & 3 barrowloads of waste later & complained that "that was not 4 hours work"
OK, so I did have a short chat to aj on the phone whilst the circulation returned to my legs.
I did a further hours work while G made a cup of tea & showered.
I ironed & cooked the dinner.
Whilst doing this I calculated that I could make up the required hours of work whilst G cycles in Zambia & dives in Egypt.
I now have to go on "twitter" as recommended by W.

No comments: