Monday 9 March 2009

March brings breezes.......

It certainly did today.
Despite that, we had a good game of tennis this morning at Coleshill. I went on to Knowle & then the gym for an hour or so & a nice shower & change of clothes.
In the Acorn shop I bought a very charming "Mr & Mrs Rabbit" made by Ellgreave pottery in Burslem in 1947. They are about 9" tall, brown, green & white.
The pottery is known for making piggy banks. I can't find any more about the rabbits.
Does anyone else know anything?
I did some shopping, had my bargain coffee & cake in M&S & got home before 6.00pm.
A very pleasant day all in all.
G went to his spinning class. I did the ironing & cooked dinner.
I have had further calls from Kingsbury school - I plan to visit tomorrow if there are no better offers on the table.
They do seem to have more problems than I could have imagined.

On to more important things;, I didn't sleep at all yesterday & slept very well last night. I think that I may have stumbled onto the secret for sleeping beyond 5.30am.
I haven't slept today so may not wake up until lunchtime.

No comments: