Tuesday 11 November 2014

Brrrrrrrrrrrr

The November weather has arrived, which is a shock after such a long mild spell.
I had difficulty in getting going this morning and was still working on my laptop, in my snuggly, warm dressing gown, when the postwoman arrived and I had to run around to the front door, to be told that there wasn't a parcel but the chickens were across the road.
Tennis cancelled due to rain so a day to spend, at last, doing housework.
I haven't started yet!
I have sent out 70 Clothes Shwap posters, done the final Xmas festival letters and delivered them and put up some posters.

I've eaten early - a cutlet of cod and a load of vegetables, so have no excuse re lack of energy or having to cook.
Two dinner invitations today - small dinner with our best ever school management team as the last one leaves teaching to return to the church, and a "Greater Chapter" dinner for clergy and readers to meet the new archdeacon.

Wonderful Remembrance day services today, strange to think that in the 70s and 80s discussions were held on how long "Remembrance" could continue. 

No comments: