Thursday 23 October 2014

Happiness, happiness........

the greatest thing that I possess.
I'm watching a programme about happiness (recorded earlier), apparently the nation is a smidge happier than we were last year and it's much more to do with what we do/who we are than how much we have.
Doing things for other people increases your own happiness; having happy employees saves you £500,000 p a .
Wow!
I think that I'm usually happy, I would be happier if I lost the weight that I've put on in the last few months so that I could wear my size 12 jeans again.
This would involve dieting rather more successfully than I am presently, but eating makes me happy.
A quandary.

I've been out to dinner with a charming man following a day visiting an antiques centre and delivering the chest of drawers that I sold on e bay, both in the vicinity of Wolverhampton.
Tomorrow I'm going back to Shardelows, possibly for the last time, following the burial of JR's ashes - the end of an era.

Winter seems to have arrived - much cooler and lots of leaves down.
The chickens are doing well despite not laying yet - can't have everything!

No comments: