Tuesday 7 May 2013

Done.

It's been a fantastic day - warm sunshine all day & evening. I looked for shorts to wear to garden & found that I had none that fitted, apart from lycra gym shorts, so I wore those - I was criticised for my white legs last year & am determined to be browner this year. By the time I was suitably dressed I had a large pile of clothes for the charity shop & it was 11.00pm! It is very cleansing to make space in the wardrobe/drawers. I did a v hot wash of sheets & towels,with tablecloths & tea towels from Church,yesterday. I had an amazing cappuccino from my Nespresso machine, sitting in the garden & eventually started work at noon. I made up for the late start by working until nearly 7.00pm - I've done all of the front garden, de-twigged the field, mucked out & fed the chickens & scrubbed the garden furniture. I came in for a bath & ran it for too long & too cold, but warmed it up with a couple of kettles 0f boiling water. Scrambled egg & smoked salmon for dinner then asleep in front of "The Apprentice". I'm really off TV at present, haven't really watched it for months. Radio 4 is much better.

1 comment:

William said...

it's good to get some vitmain D. I am making an effort to get out in the sun with my shift off as much as possible when the sun is shining and it seems to be helping.