Monday 20 May 2013

Cluck, cluck, cluck.

Overnight rain but a dry if chilly day. I took Cluck & two rubber eggs to school with me, to take assembly, to start of their Global .... week. it all went well & Cluck behaved impeccably! I dashed home to change, then went to play tennis, a little shopping in the Co-op, then home to cook lunch - poached eggs. I didn't feel too good, so had a nap in the lounge after lunch, whilst pretending to watch TV. By 3.30pm I roused myself to make a cup of tea & get into the garden for a couple of hours. I weeded the rockery, accompanied by the chickens, before cooking dinner - cold chicken with sweet potatoes & cauliflower cheese. A brandy & hot bath was planned to make me feel better, but didn't work, but a chat with aj has helped & I've come to bed. I think I'd like a week somewhere warm, being pampered, with good company. Any ideas?

1 comment:

William said...

we can offer all of those things in DK provided that you bring some warm clothes!