Sunday 10 February 2013

Home alone.

Blogging alone today -T put me to shame on wed by finding & adding photos in a matter of seconds, whilst I tried to remember how to do it! G is enjoying his time in Manilla - walking with PT this weekend & even found time to e-mail & phone. I arrived home on Friday evening, having spent a great couple of days in Bicester, helping with the school runs & pottering around the shops. I did the MG school run with Gina & spent an hour with the children, on Fri, having had a nice lunch at Carluccios, with E. I spent yesterday in Rowley Regis, with Di, Keith & 4 others from church, on a course run by the diocese on "Groing your Church" - suggestions on a postcard to the usual address please! It was v good, led by the bishop's Chaplin, who is Rhianonn is gorgeous & sparkling, Bishop andrew is inspirational. The chickens flew across to see me when I got home, so all seems to be well on the poultry front, they may even lay eggs at some point. Strangely, they were waiting outside the run tonight, I had to pick them up & put them to bed. I took the services at Sh & OW this morning, then visited Phil & Marg to take cake - I'd made a big victoria sandwich to have with the coffee after the service. I filled the log & kindling baskets, lit the lounge fire & have hibernated in here ever since - lunch, nap & ironing - it's really cold & has been raining all day - floods everywhere. AJ tells me that there is a scam going on on supermarket carparks - a woman sreams & shouts at you for hitting her car, another comes forward as a witness & then she agrees to settle for £100.

No comments: