Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day.

Well I'm celebrating on my own, again, but G did leave me a lovely present - a Georg Jensen keyring, which I have attached to my newly released house key, which makes it much more pocket friendly. It has been milder today, but cold again tonight, so I'm going to bed early, with a hottie, for want of anything bigger or warmer. The good news is.... another egg today! The chickens, or at least one of the two, are funky again. I had a mtg this morning with friends who run the Junior Church, at Libby's farm & sorted out Easter cards/ fliers/ Family Services & the Mothering sunday service, over coffee & home-made biscuits. This afternoon, in daylight, I took in a pair of my posh Viyella trousers, quite successfully - need a good light to sew black cloth. I then went up to church, in the cold & dark to do some copying of aforementioned cards & sheets - spent half an hour before giving up! "No master on drum" means the copier will not work. Bother!! I need some of these to take to the playgroup in the morning - phoned Di, she will do enough on the Rectory copier. Saved! Back for tea - smoked chicken, salad & toast, same as lunch - must shop tomorrow1 The odd comment could make me believe that there was someone out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All eggstinct

William said...

We were on holiday