Saturday 16 February 2013

Good Morning.

Last night I opted for coming to bed, when I woke up from the post-dinner nap. This meant that I was in bed shortly after 9.00pm - phoned aj - even she was still up. Seemed a good idea at the time, but I have been awake since 5.30am! Radio 4 is quite relaxing at that time - Claire Balding on a "Silent Walk" - heading for "Lord Knebworth's Knob" (not sure about the "Ks") - a hill, with a gentle doctor. I visited the local playgroup yesterday morning & talked to all of the mums about our Mothering Sunday Family Service at Sh, & Good Friday Workshop, at NW church. We may be running the latter as well - Easter egg hunt in the churchyard, Easter gardens.... Having nothing else planned, I pottered to Solihull & looked at the sales - I realise that normally I get no further than M&S & JS - bought a sweater in Laura Ashley - branching out! Tea & a scone in M&S - breakfast. Went on to Henley in Arden - walked the full length of the town - not a lot there nowadays, then back to Dorridge to see Ann. There was a lot of catching up to do as I haven't caught her at home for twelve months - little change, apart from age! I've just researched "Referral Management Centres" & "HRT" (Heidelberg Retinal Topography") for Ann as she is stressed out by continual referrals & no explanations. Home, eventually, for a healthy meal - fish & julienne vegetables. No alcohol for Lent - may relent at weekends as the forty days of Lent does not include the Sundays. I wonder if that's the source of "relent". This could be the start of the loss of the last stone, getting back to my all time weightwatchers low of 1973!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

|
|
|

Anonymous said...

What?
g