Friday 28 January 2011

Friday again.

I'm watching "Embarrassing Bodies"
My God!
Enormous lumps, bumps & hernias that people have lived with for years because they are embarrassed, then they reveal all on TV.
Strange.
Anyway, to return to normality, I opted for neither the gym nor the lie-in as I had a brainwave of a third, healthy option at about 8.30am - I drove to Brueton Park, Walked across the park to Solihull, then to M&S for a nice cup of tea & a toasted teacake, half an hour potter, then back across the park before going to P & A's to pick up Thomas from nursery.
I've had a lovely afternoon with Thomas, & then Jessie after school.
I stopped at JS on the way home, to buy eggs.
I bought a few other things but forgot the eggs.
Bother!
I've had a "Count on us" dinner & a chocolate mousse. I've not had a drink at home since G went away, I've only drunk on three occasions all together.
Beat that.

I missed G's phone calls again today - he is eight hours ahead.
I haven't checked to see if he has blogged yet.

A free day tomorrow. I hope that it will be a bit warmer than today (-2degrees) so I can go outside for a bit.

No comments: