Thursday 27 January 2011

Another lie in.

Not a good habit to get into, even when it is warm in bed but cold everywhere else.
After yesterday's rude awakening by a call into the bank, today's rude awakening was by G-force, delivering G's rucksack from Hong Kong.
It was amazingly heavy, I could just about carry it upstairs to the study. He's obviously been on a shopping spree!

I have finally finished unpacking my suitcase from our holiday.
Whilst hanging up dresses I weeded out some clothes for the charity shop - little demand for tweed skirts & jackets nowadays.
I've kept a few for the odd schoolday.

I was undecided about whether or not to go out, but eventually the cold drove me out, to pay the papers, go to the charity shop in Coleshill & then on to Solihull to buy some food , then to the gym.
I have not been for some weeks & found it a bit of a struggle, but felt good when I left after a workout & a nice swim.
I've had a nice healthy meal & am now ready for bed.
A Thomas day tomorrow after either a lie-in or a visit to the gym

3 comments:

William said...

If you were at the gym yesterday then I'd opt for the lie in option :-)

Anonymous said...

Apparently it is equally beneficial to lie in and imagine you are at the gym as to actually go to the gym, and so much more economical and time efficient.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure about this, anon?
I definitely feel better after a trip to the .
ggym than after a lie-in