Friday 1 October 2010

Happy Birthday W

Today is W's 36th birthday.
W is a delightful young man with a great sense of humour (genetic); I am very proud of him & his family.
I am only sorry that his rather small birthday present didn't arrive on time, so that he could open it on the day. Sorry.

I am home alone, having left G in Marsh Gibbon as I had a church meeting tonight.
He has a dental appointment tomorrow to find what is causing the pain he has suffered since his implant last Friday.
This results in me having eaten a poached egg for dinner& having full control of the remote control. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to much worth watching, let alone arguing over, anyway.
I pushed a different button on the phone, in error & found the phone book that I put in years ago, when it was new, which I thought it had forgotten, was still there. I had to phone aj to check that it was correct. It was!

I have just watched Paxman interview Russell Brand, done with great humour, considering that Brand is a vulgar, egotistical, loud-mouthed yob - just a personal view.

The news website that I referred to recently was BT Yahoo - I'm sure that it isn't that rarefied, just the news headlines.

Off to bed - another early morning run to Bicester.

No comments: