Monday 11 October 2010

Forecasters were right....

It has been a bright sunny day, as forecast.
I had a reasonable night's sleep, aided by aj's ibuprofen & painkillers, I had a sore knee & ankle this morning, but it is much better now, which is a good thing as I have to drive to Cambridge tomorrow, a three hour drive.
Aj did some pestering/market research in Acomb this morning whilst I limped around the shops & bought the components for a typical Yorkshire lunch - big baps & cooked meat.
After lunch we went to Wetherby for a potter around in the sunshine, then home for a nice cup of tea.
I collected the litter from the garden whilst aj completed her paperwork.
We had intended to see "Made in Dagenham", but couldn't be bothered.
Everything is shipshape; we are watching "Spooks" - I can never follow it, to be honest - too many double, triple & quadruple agents for me.
Bed time.

No comments: