Thursday 7 October 2010

Happy Anniversary B&E.

I cannot believe that it is ten years since B & E were married.
It was a wonderful day, although G made me wear a pair of granny shoes because he doesn't like sling-backs.
Red roses everywhere.

G& I have returned from a two night visit to JR, to cheer him up & help with some sorting out.
All was achieved successfully & we fitted in visits to Saffron Walden & Bury.
I have to take G to the station early tomorrow for the first leg of his diving holiday in the Red Sea, on a diving boat. Must get to bed.
Where do the days go to?

2 comments:

William said...

Hope you got to the bus on time. I was up at 5:30 today as well...

Anonymous said...

Yes. G has arrived safely.
Now with aj = she has just woken up after snoring peacefully for a couple of hours.
We should go to bed!
m