Tuesday 23 February 2010

TGIF

Well, it is for me anyway.
I've had a good day at school, a nap in front of the fire, a chicken dinner & a chat to aj.
We've just watched the best TV programme that I've seen for years - "On Expenses", a fact based drama on the MP's expenses debacle, starring Brian Cox as the Speaker.
Do watch it if you have any opportunity. It is brilliant in all respects.

I note that W has attracted loads of comments on today's blog from Narnia, outlining his spring wardrobe. As I'm devoid of comments I thought briefly about following suit.
My spring wardrobe will be instantly available as it will mainly involve leaving off the fleece & replacing long sleeve T- shirts with short sleeved ones. I may go as far as opening the wardrobe in the spare room - no waiting for delivery from Internet orders, so it's not really interesting.
No change there then.

A day off tomorrow then taking G to Bicester on Thursday for a 3 day Pickfords' event.
At least the weather forecast says rain, not snow, unless you live in the frozen North.

4 comments:

William said...

You're trying to be funny, I wasn't so people felt the need to ridicule me.
It's normal

Anonymous said...

Fashion trends for 2010 include long skirts(only or the ladies) and velvet,so I'll be alright then,as anyone who knows my wardrobe will know.
Decided to make today the luckiest day of my life;so far going O.K.-phone call from Tim in Hanoi, followed by postman arriving with nice Kraft envelope. Think I might buy a lottery ticket. Who knows ? aj

Anonymous said...

Is a following suit a two piece fashion statement?

Anonymous said...

1. No I never try to be funny.
2.Best of luck with the lottery.
I have a long velvet skirt, would you like it?
3. No
m