Friday 26 February 2010

Fat Friday.

Can you believe it - I've just checked our lottery ticket & I haven't won a thing.
Not all is lost as the Euro lottery raffle is still to come at 11.35pm.
I'm working on the aj positive thinking regime, which didn't take a vast change in attitude, so I'm sure that there are lots of good things out there but perhaps not a lottery win.
I've had a lovely day with Thomas & Jessie, who were delightful.
T & I went to Brueton Park to feed the "duucks", then walked across the park & to MacDonalds for lunch. After a potter around a few shops T climbed in the buggy & slept for an hour so I made good use of the time by trying on at least a dozen pairs of shoes in the Ecco sale finale, without purchase.
I cannot believe that W & J had a MacDonald's meal in Copenhagen & did not enjoy it.
I must take J to lunch in Solihull with T, in April, & see if it's just that the Danes don't cook them properly.
I shopped at JS on the way home, which took too long. I've since eaten the remainder of Wed's chicken with a jacket potato, which wasn't very exciting, but was there. I made cakes & cooked a gammon joint to take to Gina for tomorrow as I doubt that she'll have much time to cook.
G phoned from Leatherhead at about 4.00pm, back to reload the van for another round trip this evening followed by loading the last load ready for an early morning run tomorrow.
I'll pick him up at 10.30am when he returns the van, then back down to the flat for some scrubbing.

Andrew Lloyd Webber is on Jonathon Woss, showcasing the follow up to "Phantom of the Opera" - two grand pianos accompanying the leading lady. Fantastic.
Have a great weekend.

No comments: