Sunday 14 February 2010

Sad Meal for one!

Whilst Gill sums herself in snowy Denmark I am spending Valentine's day alone with a sad meal and a glass of wine for company!! Log fire, uninterupted access to the TV controller and for once a decent supply of progs on the box. Quite tolerable really.
I did have a card from g and instructions to also look in her 2nd drawer in the bedroom. The card alludes to dancing girls - not a bad suggestion - but I draw the line at her underwear and the tights are simply riduculous - hairs sticking through all over the place - more suited to W's shaven legs ( cause or effect?) . Quite why she wanted me in that stuff I can't imagine though I did find a stache of Green & Blacks chocolate which she has presumably put there to scoff at a later date. I might move them to remove the temptation!
It's been grey and a bit miserable here but the garden continues to beckon and I'm keen to finish the chainsawing before the greening up starts. Bulbs are starting already.
For this evening I'm going to forgo the dancing girls and I have the Sunday Times to skim and for an indulgence the March edition of Classic and Sportscar purchased because it features the MBGV8 ("MGs bargain baby Aston! ") ( I'll pass on to EjBj), however there is also a 4 page article about the Car museum in Funen near Krengerup Castle - a short drive from Odessa which features a large number of Skodas , cheap and big for the money, even used by Danish Royalty featuring cars from 1937 - the recent VW group models. Surprisingly interesting.
G

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dread to think of G wearing my tights & the hair that may be protruding.
I suppose that they'll keep him warm in the garden & they may regain their shape , given a hot wash ( which will no doubt be necessary!)
He ALWAYS has the remote - isn't that written into the wedding ceremony - Love, honour, obey & let him have the remote?
I'm glad that the garden is calling, uninterrupted by the wife calling him in for coffee, meals,the odd hug, etc.
g

Anonymous said...

Suns herself - typo
back down at 14.10 so absence makes the waisteline smaller.
T at P's tonight - pancake agenda!
G

Anonymous said...

Lemon & sugar.
g

Anonymous said...

Coconut and jam inspired by Kerala
Delish! G