Wednesday 15 July 2009

Well prepared...

Cracks filled, paintwork rubbed down & walls washed.
Not too long before we can start with the painting & papering.
It's not too painful really as all of the rooms that we use are normal except for a distinct shortage of radiators.
We have done some sorting out & filled the car boot ready for a trip to the charity shop, parting with lots of books, oddments, antique squash & tennis racquets, etc..
There's a lot more to sort out yet, when we move on to the next rooms.

I had a good game of tennis this morning, whilst G laboured, then we prepared the porch after lunch.
I have spoken to lots of people on the phone & feel well abreast of life in general.
I have to go to school tomorrow to collect my work . I've made a scrummy coffee cake for break in the science department - penultimate day!
Happy holidays.

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE?
HOW ABOUT A COMMENT!

6 comments:

William said...

What is there to say?

Anonymous said...

Hello.
How are you?
Can I have a squash racquet?......
Where has your blog gone to from yesterday?
m

Anonymous said...

I GIVE YOU THE BEST OF THE CLUTTER FOR YOUR CAR BOOT FOR THE BIKE RIDE CHARITY AND FIND YOU ARE MERELY TAKING IT TO THE CHARITY SHOP! TOO GOOD FOR DOING CAR BOOTS ARE YOU ? HRRRMPH

Anonymous said...

The 'best of the clutter' remains in the garage awaiting a fine available Sunday for a car boot.
I can hardly move for the stuff.
As not going on the (Charity) ride cost me a small fortune despite insurances and the proceeds from the Boot sale are all to go to charity anyway, what's the problem if we did shift it via CS's? G

Anonymous said...

Bollocks

Anonymous said...

We didn't.
It was all odd glasses & crockery from the kitchen cupboards plus old racquets from the porch - priced at £6 - £8 in the cs by the time I left.
g