Sunday 26 July 2009

Painting fini!

Well, the hall, stairs & landing anyway.
Tomorrow we can put the things back & then start on the study.
G has cleaned the insects out of the picture frames, ready for re-hanging, so we just have to agree on the layout. What on earth do insects find attractive inside a picture frame anyway?

This morning I took the services at Shustoke & O Whitacre, then we went to P&A's to tidy the garden.
It has rained a lot & is still raining. Saves watering the hanging baskets, I suppose.
Tennis tomorrow, if it stops.

Auntie Nora is in hospital with pneumonia & complications so I will visit tomorrow. I'll take some liqueurs as I don't think that they'll let whisky in.
Shustoke Show next Saturday, - it's a really big show nowadays with all sorts of stalls & shows. We're hoping to take T & KP.
Perhaps I'll do some baking!

Have a good week.

No comments: