Tuesday 7 July 2009

Advanced facial day.

W&MK gave me a voucher for a Clarins "advanced facial! at John Lewis, last December.
I feel that I have advanced sufficiently to take advantage of this, so will hopefully be glowing by this afternoon.
I had hoped to have my hair done as well, but "Brian only works on Thursday & Saturday in Coleshill". Bother!
G wants me to go to a "posh" hairdresser but I'm not sure about that.
The good news is that I have lost over 4lb & feel better for it, mainly because my jeans are not so tight!
I played some tennis yesterday, before we were rained off, so I went to the gym.
Solihull had monsoon rain so I arrived home at tea-time steaming. It has only just stopped raining here, so gardening is off the agenda this morning again today.
The man is actually coming to collect the radiators this lunchtime, the lounge chimney & gable is re-pointed, so the repairs are underway.
We will not be able to resist the decorating for much longer.

I'm not convinced about these "Anthony Gormley" bods on the plinth in Trafalgar Square.
Are they nuts?
Who would want to look at them anyway, apart, perhaps, from their loved ones?

Raining again.
I shall take an umbrella!

No comments: