Thursday 4 June 2009

Winston's pad.

No blog yesterday as I thought that my day didn't warrant one - pottering around home, doctors at 5.15pm for a BP check then a Huntchbach charity meeting.
I did clean the bathroom & sweep the cobwebs down from all around the exterior of every door & window on site, but that sounds really sad.
The good news was that my BP was 131/83, without the beta blockers & I bought Thomas's birthday present over the Internet.
I was so delighted with it that I wanted to buy everyone else one (grandchildren only)

Today I got up at 5.30am to go to Bicester to go on T's school outing to Blenheim Palace. Adults had two children each to care for & the kids were all great.
The sun shone on the righteous, as usual, despite a poor forecast.
We walked to take & collect KP from the childminder before & after, so we were tired by the time we arrived home, for tea in the garden, & baths.
I drove home in order to vote then collect a takeaway for dinner.
The ballot paper for the European Parliament was about 2ft long with a wide range of weird parties standing.
That vote was challenging!

Maxstoke Castle is open on 14th June - anyone want to come?

1 comment:

William said...

Didn't they notice that you're not a huntchback?
What charity was it for?

:-)