Thursday 25 June 2009

Thursday already.

Where has this week gone?
I stayed in Bicester on Monday night & was Granny helper at T's school on Tuesday morning, arriving home at tea-time.

Wednesday was a Thomas day - it was hot & we had a great time in the garden & the park before collecting a warm, tired Jessie from school.

Today I have been to Cambs to see JR & to ensure that he went to the dentist.
It was another lovely day by the time I got there at 9.00am , having been overcast & very busy en route.
I took JR to the dentist in Haverhill, then on to Saffron Walden to the barbers &, the locksmith & lunch at The Cross Keys.
We had tea, watched the Murray triumph on TV & put the goose to bed before I came home.
I'm knackered!

A restful day with Thomas tomorrow, with minimal driving.

2 comments:

William said...

You ask where the week and gone and then answer your own question. Clever writing :-)

Anonymous said...

Rhetorical, or what!
m