Monday 29 June 2009

He's through!

3hr 57 min, much of it under the new roof, but Andy Murray is through to the Quarter Finals, after a five set struggle. Great!
BBC news on very late & programmes forgotten or on BBC 2. Even better.

A slightly lazy day, in bed until 9.00am, when the builder arrived, having had a late night.
Went to play tennis, but it was cancelled as some thought it was too hot.
What a shame - I was really looking forward to a game.
I came home, did a few jobs & then went to Solihull to shop, in the lotus.
There are so many sales on - John Lewis & Gordon Scott were good sale & I bought some glasses & cleaning things. (nothing of a personal nature there then)
I had a potter about, bought some scrummy food from M&S, then went to P&A's to collect their garden shredder, which had to travel in the passenger seat, blowing the odd leaf at me on the way home.
G had been to the gym & has a demanding new programme to get himself back in shape.

Since getting home I have mainly watched Wimbledon.

I had a weigh in this morning & was 4lb lighter than this time last week, this despite having spent the weekend at B&E's.

No comments: