Monday 22 June 2009

Summer is here.

A great morning; we played tennis for a couple of hours with a few shots that we felt were worthy of Wimbledon.
Back home for coffee & a crumpet whilst a team put scaffolding up to the lounge chimney - due for a rebuild as smoke escapes in odd places.
G has disconnected all of the radiators ready for collection & refurbishment.
I am now in Bicester, babysitting, which is an easy option as t & KP sleep soundly.
I have eaten, watched a little Wimbledon & am now on "Waking the Dead" - a bit gruesome!
Granny helper tomorrow, then the gym.
I have started diet no 2290 today, inspired by W's success. I have been good.
aj should have started one as well. I'll check later

3 comments:

William said...

Who is the we in "we played tennis"?
These are the rules that I am trying to follow and it seems to work.
http://williamslittleworld.blogspot.com/2008/03/back-to-basics.html
The most important thing is to leave out ALL of the sugar.
I know you can do it!
W

Anonymous said...

WEll there was Martina, Chris Evert, Steffi couldn't make it as Andre couldn't look after the kids, so I played with Virginia Wade.

Anonymous said...

That says it all really.
Mature players who were once great, now merely competent.
We have just eaten a wonderful salad with arbroath hot smoked salmon, prawns & olives.
m