Monday 26 January 2009

where are you, aj?

I trust that the family blog followers will have noticed the lack of aj's pithy comments of late.
Can we all make the effort to encourage her to take up her commenting fingers again & keep us all on our toes.

I spoke to W & J earlier.
W has a cold, but was holding up well. J is on antibiotics for the impetigo & has caught W's cold.
He does not like his medication & was putting up a pretty good case for not taking it.

I have had a domestic day, G has been at P's, finishing the shower. He is after the contract for decorating their spare bedroom so he has to meet his deadlines!
The ironing mountain has grown. Sod.
I tried the competition on "jet2.com" - 45 photos to identify, on 30 Jan, to win free flights to somewhere. I cannot let aj down. I have to admit to guessing a fair few though.
Off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brushing up on my G eo metry ! Have insisted that if g and I R 2 go on holiday whilst G is busy pedalling through to Z, we shall have to win a holiday.The gauntlet is thrown. Have also been on the jet2 website and managed 45 answers with no repetitions. Has anyone seen Albert ?

Anonymous said...

No.
There is an Albert village, next to Swad, but it looked nothing like that photo.
Congrats on the jet2 - I reckon that I got about 70% right.
Glad you're back on the blogs - give W a comment.
g/m