Thursday 15 January 2009

There is more joy in Heaven.......

over the one blue stripey sock with a duck on it, found down the back of the radiator, when looking for a form that G lost between the kitchen & the lounge. MK, please tell me that you still have the other one.

A busy week so far, with a call at 7.15am on Wednesday from Granville School. We were still in bed(the joys of retirement) & it was a real effort to get there.
I went in again today - english. Both days were hard work.
Year 10, set 2 english were particularly unpleasant.
I am in for three days next week as there is a skiing trip - blood money!
Of course, I would still do supply at Granville, even if I won the lottery.

G has done stirling work in the garden & went to P's today & did his first stint of babysitting.
He has spent much of the evening describing T's every action.
Grandad!

One of the above statements is untrue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the garden work of a particular Scottish variety ?

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure whether it was an i or an e (except after c).
No exclamations of delight over the sock then?
m/g

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, about the sock, I have a distinct feeling that it has gone in the bin since J has about 15 pairs of socks, sorry. Congratulations on finding it though!
MK

Anonymous said...

Shuks!
m