Wednesday 7 January 2009

Today I got to the gym.

G spent the morning getting the new tyres on the car.
I polished all of the shoes in the house as I had to polish my holiday Radley bag before putting it away.
G now has almost as many shoes as I have. At least mine come in a wider range of colours.
I did some jobs in Coleshill while G was having the second tyre fitted then got off to the gym, via Knowle, to deliver a birthday card. I am ashamed to say that I shopped in Tesco, to save parking in Solihull.
I did 20/25 minutes on each machine, 150 "pulls" on the rowing machine & swam 12 lengths without so much as a twinge.
I must cut the calories down now; I read my on-line health report last night.
All is great apart from the "lose a stone" & cholesterol at 6 (should be <5)
We have just had a very large stir fry with 3 portions of vegetables each. We are watching Rick Stein on the TV & have finished the yummy Green & Black's biscuits to remove the temptation for tomorrow.
I can't believe that I didn't do anything else this morning.
Perhaps I'm slowing down or my memory's going - not a great choice either way.

Is there anyone out there?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 flat tyres on the same side. "There must have been something in the gutter"

Yes it was your car!

Anonymous said...

We share!
Actually it is the lotus that is in my name.
More cache(?)
m

Anonymous said...

Having dusted the world from top to bottom, went to the gym,ran three thousand miles on the treadmill, a quick two hundred mile swim and then decided it was the weather for the lotus, position that is, using the time to decide on a scrummy menu based on loaves and fishes for the five thousand popping in for tea. Workaholic, no, just taking a day off.Got to iron the cape and polish the headband for ridding the world of crime tomorrow.
Wonderwoman

Anonymous said...

Is this a pisstake?
g aka wonderwoman