Tuesday 13 January 2009

Home again

I went to Bicester to lunch with E & KP yesterday & spent the afternoon helping out at T's school. I lastened to about half the class reading & did some admin. It was great, delightful little children reading & chatting away. I shall go again. T gave me some help & support when he realised that I was there. When all of the coats & shoes were on, T took my visitors badge & declared that we had to go to Reception to sign out, & negotiated various classrooms to get there.

I had an evening with B, after a nice dinner.
I am afraid that I was not very good company as I kept falling asleep.

This morning T, KP & I had breakfast then walked T to school.
KP & I went home, ate a banana, then walked into Bicester.
KP walked about half a mile before succumbing to a ride & a snack in the BBB.
She was great fun & talked non stop all day - must be in the genes!
We went to Bicester village, had lunch & a play at Pret a manger, then home. KP wanted very much to stay there & play but I had an opticians appointment in Solihull.
Good news is that my eyes have not changed in the last six years now.
I went on to the gym where I met an old friend Val in the spa bath at the end of my workout.
G & I arrived home at the same time, had dinner & watched TV - no change there then.

No comments: