Thursday 22 January 2009

Is there anyone out there?

Another great day at Granville, apart from 11 set 3 science - a thankfully small group of evil bitches & psychos. Being in the same lab all day & teaching science makes it all fun.
I went to the gym after school & have snoozed the evening away having eaten a nice piece if yellow fin sole & potato wedges.
G has just shown me W's blog, which has sweet photos of the boys.
Thomas day tomorrow.
I have a dirty washing mountain to scale & two weeks dirt to centralise, but the Epiphany 4 sermon is in hand , so all's well.
I am delighted to report that retirement suits G.
He remains in a good humour & is enjoying catching up on all sorts of jobs that he hasn't had time to do, including taking over some of the cooking.
Whoop de de!

1 comment:

William said...

I'm glad to hear that G is taking to his new occupation and that you are enjoying being back at the coal face.