Friday 23 January 2009

Friday night is biryani night.

Both G & g to Solihull today, so Thomas had a great day.
G spent another day in P&A's shower, re grouting.
I played, read (In the Night Garden, mainly) & went to the park.
What weirdo dreamt up "Makka Pakka", "Upsy Daisy" & "The Timbliboos"?
The same weirdo who came up with "The Teletubbies"?
Why can't children be given some credible alternatives?
T's M&S colour book has four objects of each colour.
Blue has -blue shampoo
-blue whale
-blue toothbrush
-blue boat
It's set in the bathroom!
The first two are a bit off the wall, I suggest.
M&S books leave a lot to be desired, in a number of respects.

We are watching Jonathon Woss - Tom Cruise, Stephen Fry & some comedian I don't understand.
It's very good.
Shopping, writing a sermon & two weeks housework to catch up on tomorrow, so G will do solo gardening.
Burns night on Sunday (250 years), so don't forget your haggis & swede.

How about a comment?
I have no infectious diseases.
I try not to be offensive (unless from Swad)
I could blog a sermon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello G!
I watched Jonathon Ross too! It was very funny and it's always good to see the lovely Tom Cruise!
Looking forward to Haggis tomorrow!
Pxx

Anonymous said...

Does Paul Wossington have a slight look of Tom Cruise about him or is this a subliminal message from aj?
g