Tuesday 17 June 2008

The twins are here.

The news for today,17 June is that Gina had the twins this morning, as planned, by Cesarean.
All are doing well.
Sebastian James Adam, 8lb 4oz
Harriet Elizabeth Jane, 7lb 8oz (I think - these weights were given verbally by G, who is on his way back from Bournemouth, eta, midnight)
Love & best wishes to all.
The grandchildren now number eight, for the next three weeks anyway, until W & K's son is born:
Jessica, 4
Tim, 4
Jeremy, 2
Oscar, 1
Katie Poppy, 1
Thomas, 1
Harriet 0
Sebastion, 0
Friends are amazed at how quickly we have amassed this large family - it took little effort on the part of G & me, really.
There will be 19 of us if everyone is available for next Easter's holiday, unless there is something I don't know (chance for sarcasm there!)
We shall need a youth hostel!

AJ & I had a great game of tennis early on Monday before hitting Solihull for lunch at Zizzis (half price, compliments of the Telegraph)
Food was great, service painfully slow.

Thomas entertained me today; he was recovering from his weekend birthday celebrations.
I have stayed awake all day!

No comments: