Wednesday 25 June 2008

Here I am!

Well, did anyone miss me anyway?
I have been on "Granny duty" in Bournemouth for a few days.
The twins, Sebastian & Harriet are delightful, a good size & very placid.
G & the babies are all doing well; J is finding it very tiring!
I didn't take a camera as I couldn't find the battery charger & I was a bit busy anyway.
J & G even managed about four hours sleep on the first night home, on Sunday.
Oscar & I have been on the beach every day & done some bracing walks along the prom & the cliffs, all in balmy weather.
He loved the wind on Sunday - arms out as wings & shouting from the buggy - I didn't take him out in case he blew away!
P came down on the train on Monday & we drove home together in the evening.
P only travels First Class nowadays so I was pleased that I had G's car!

Yesterday was "Thomas Day". We had great fun out in the sunshine, spending a long time on the swings, in the park & the garden. He has some innate football skills which we are building on so that he will be able to kick a ball as soon as he can walk.

The rain has passed over; blue sky & sunshine; I shall garden with gusto until I run out of energy, which may then coincide with Wimbledon on TV.
I have lost 3lb this week so must eat little, apart from fish & fruit, & exercise frantically to loose a little more whilst I'm on a winning streak.
(I'm not sure that's the right word!)

3 comments:

william said...

yes your ex missed you but doesn't understand "lotto nerds"

William said...

glad to hear that all are well on the south coast. A great time seems to be the order of the day. I suspect that I have not been losing weight this week with Austrian food and beer!

Anonymous said...

"Lotto" left comments on my blog, that's all.
I have a very stylish black & white skirt that willlook better on a slimmer person than I was last week.
This person may now be me! (or even aj, as she has also lost)