Wednesday 11 June 2008

Lee has it!

Second blog attempt tonight.
I signed in to take W's advice regarding Html, only to find that the toolbar had returned of its own accord.
I started my blog only to get a 4 minute warning that "windows was shutting down", taking my blog with it.
I then went to the Church Council meeting, arriving home at 8.30pm to prepare dinner &, highlight of the week, watch the final of "The apprentice".
I, like aj, thought Alex had it.
Claire's too "gobby"
Helene's a winging backstabber.
Lee's a self-promoting liar.
Alex was supportive & quite sweet (only 24!)
He did the bulk of the work on the perfume & the other team loused up with the gambling connection.
I note that they have all lost weight over the 12 weeks, so I am applying for next year!
I am encouraging G to do likewise.
Perhaps we could both be in the final.
This could, of course, cause marital disharmony!

How about Gordon's "moral compass"?
Does this now embrace bribery of Unionist & Labour MPs?

I have been at Granville School today.
Hard work, especially the two lessons supporting a student science teacher - lamentable.
I filled the tank (£1.28 per litre), came home & slept it off.
I can do spellcheck now I have a toolbar back, although it rarely finds anything.
Picture catch up:
Hedgehog in the garden on Saturday.
Thrushes in the honeysuckle - now flown, but parents remain, perhaps we'll have a second clutch.

2 comments:

William said...

I can't imagine G being anyones apprentice. Is that the actual hedgehog you had in the garden or a google shot?
God work on the thrush and glad to hear it's cleared up.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps AMS is what he needs - glad you support my application, even if only by no comment.
These are the actual animals, photograghed by G.
One can only pray when "thrush" is diagnosed.
Off to B'mouth to babysit1
m