Monday 17 March 2008

Happy St Patrick's day.

I was very taken with the Google logo for today. This is the best I could manage:
I did a number of mundane jobs this morning before going to the gym & on to Bicester.
The family were on good form.
Only Rod Stewart fans need read the next funny "Tim" story:
On a quick car journey, Tim asked to hear "sailing" (He knows which CDs are in the car, 3/6 of them are Rod Stewart).
He then asked to hear "Wake up Maggie, I've got stuck".
I fast tracked through two CDs & Tim Tim picked out"Maggie" after only about three chords.
(Wake up Maggie, I've got something to say to you)
He can only have heard it two or three times, at most.
What a memory!

We had beef stew & dumplings when I got home.




Is any of this worth a comment?

3 comments:

William said...

FFS stop asking for comments, plenty of people read this and some comment. Sounds like a nice day. Bring plenty of warm clothes to DK it's flippin' cold

Anonymous said...

You don't know how many times T has heard that song - you are not the only one who plays it.
Clearly, like his dad, he has some musical gifts!
I know a several Americans who read your blog - one you insulted, one can't understand a lot of it, one reads and comments on it.
Interesting we both did a St Patty's day blog!
wrm

Anonymous said...

I can't help it if I'm insecure & think that only aj finds me worthy of note, when there's an "R" in the month.
Long johns packed!.
How many people do you think really listen to Rod Stewart with Tim?
I'm sure that I've not intended to insult anyone.
Perhaps this was a cultural misunderstanding.
Apologies to my US readership!
g