Monday 24 March 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!


Ben was born on 24 March 1976, making him 32 today.(I calculated back from today)
I do hope that he found his gift surprising; I bet that no-one else thought to buy him a model phone box containing a quartz timepiece, for his desk.
Heavy snow last night & again today.
You only have to suggest a walk & it starts again - Tim would love it.
We had breakfast, played & encouraged J to do high speed circuits of the house (indoors!).
We then ate a delicious lunch of everything in the fridge, played, read &then G & I ventured out & have done the length & breadth of Ringsted in one & a half hours.
The sun came out whilst we were out & it is now very pleasant.
K & J have gone to feed the ducks before dinner.
An early start tomorrow as everyone is back at work & we fly home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the unusual timepiece- you are right- nobody else got me on of them!

Ben

William said...

thanks for visiting us, it was lovely to see you both and now I can get back on my weight controlling regime.

Anonymous said...

I seem to have developed a knack of buying just the right thing to please family & friends.
This is very pleasing at this stage in my life.
Did Tim like it?

I would think that W is more likely to put on weight now that I am not there to compete for food.
Have you eaten that last small slice of chocolate torte that we couldn't manage as a third helping on Monday?
g/m

Anonymous said...

Surprisingly, I only put on a pound. As Peter Kaye says - I could ...... So we'll see. A good break and a little exercise taken but too much eaten and imbibed. Thankjs fir having us! G