Monday 10 March 2008

Against my better judgement....

OK, so I'm not worth even one measly little comment.
From this I conclude that no-one will get round to reading this either, so I will make this brief (I haven't done much so it would be short anyway) i
I've had a great day at Kingsbury school, covering science staff as they run a science week projects.
Today was year 11, CSI, doing a murder investigation - the school caretaker ruthlessly murdered. He was an inveterate gambler & owed hundreds of pounds to different teachers.
I'm sure that you've already spotted a flaw in the plot!
Of course, the headteacher did it.
The caretaker had winged once too often about the state of the boys' toilets!
I went to the gym after school to recover after a run yesterday, the first this year.
I thought that I used the same muscles on the treadmill but it doesn't feel like it.
A nice healthy tea (salad followed by salmon) then coffee & fruit cake & a little bit of B&G chocolate. Oh well.
A cup of decaf & bed.

5 comments:

William said...

Coffee and fruit cake sounds interesting and I'd pay good money to see the caretaker winging around the boys toilets. I assume that is flying and not something that he could be arrested for...
I am sure that people read this every day, it is just that not many people feel the need to comment as you can see from my blog, there are lots of visitors, but not many comments...

Anonymous said...

I check this blog almost every day but usually too busy to comment. Working from home today - still busy though. Nie weather so going to fetch J soon - hopefully he is up to some gardening...
MK

Anonymous said...

Its like grange hill!

Anonymous said...

Life in Umbridge, an everyday story of teacherfolk.
Get real, at Kingsbury they would have killed the headteacher,with numerous teachers each responsible for one stab wound,so no-one has overall responsibility for the death, and the caretaker would have aided and abetted by disposing of the body.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you. I feel so much better.
The caretaker was "wingeing", but I don't think it really has an "e".

Similar to Grange Hill in that the kids are not good with apostrophes.
I found the kids delightful - polite & smart, even begged me to return (as they hadn't had a disco or non-uniform day since I left)

I think that comment 4 has it.

I always intend to check the "hits" counter, but always forget the previous day's count.
g