Wednesday 16 January 2008

Work, work, work, work work work, work we'll work the whole day long.

One for every day of the week.


This was a can of silver polish.


THis is.............


This is 124g of poo - a healthy days output.


I feel like a fat dwarf.
I've eaten 4 chocolate teacakes, 4 chocolates a quantity of fruit & nuts & a large toasted teacake during the day, between visiting the doctors for a bp check & prescription & cooking a healthy dinner.
This was my "reward" for spending the day cleaning the silver & brass, polishing & tidying.
Still a lot to do.......next week, the floors & windows.
I thought that I had blogged yesterday. Obviously not.
I did the gym after school on Monday, Ventura Park on Tuesday, where I bumped into 3 friends, had a coffee in M&S with one, caught up on the news, bought bargains in the sale & food from JS.
Last day at Swad tomorrow, for the moment anyway.
Retirement kicks in again next week. I'm looking forward to it.
I'm planning to clear up the christmas tree needles & visit John Rex for a start.
A visit to W & MK in Denmark & aj in York are on the cards during the next couple of weeks.
Jamie Oliver is on the TV, showing the prols why they should eat some vegetables & showing poo piles for the year (should be 124g a day) - really good programme.
I think that I may be a boring , fat dwarf.
I shall consider baby names, GB & Den - perhaps I could write a poem.

Cook along with Gordon, 9.00pm on Friday.
You will need to check the ingredients first.

3 comments:

William said...

you seem to be developing something of an obsession with poo, are you spending too much time with toddlers?

Anonymous said...

Where does 'just a bit odd' fit into your first picture- is there a secret 8th dwarf?

Ben (Recipient of a toilet seat for Christmas!)

Anonymous said...

If you can't keep up with Gordon Ramsey, you can finish off the meal on 4 + 1 and dine later.