Tuesday 29 January 2008

Knackered!

I have been at Kingsbury School today, covering science.
I really enjoyed the day; the kids were welcoming & worked really well.
It was a treat to catch up with friends & the news.
I return on Thursday.
Tomorrow I go to the dentist to have a rear molar repaired - not a lot left really, but I have every confidence in Mrs Hill, my dentist.
I shall combine this with a trip to the gym, a little light shopping for Copenhagen & a cup of coffee somewhere, whilst in Solihull.
What a life!

Thanks for the comment E.
Further comments would be much appreciated to give this pretty slow blogger the impression that someone, somewhere is marginally interested.

4 comments:

William said...

Despite having been told all of this at least once on the phone I will comment anyway. Have fun at the gym and good luck at the dentist, it hope it is not too painful for either your mouth or your bank account!
We'd like some M&S extra strong teabags please in case I forgot to mention it!

Anonymous said...

I have also been told this on the 'phone, perhaps blogging could be a way of cutting your 'phone bills. CSI appears also to be a repeat or is it deja vue ?
Cannot be Groundhog day, that isn't till the 2nd Feb.

Anonymous said...

Is tea expensive in Denmark?

Ben

Anonymous said...

Tea is expensive in Denmark. when you add the return air fares