Wednesday 28 November 2007

Wednesday - stopped sulking!






Thank you for the five comments, even if two of them were G repeating himself!
I did intend to take a camera on Sunday but having managed to dress myself, all clothes the right way round, & pack various bits & pieces for Solihull & Bicester (including the things that B & E forgot last time), I forgot to pick it up.
I have taken pictures on my exceedingly posh phone, I will post them tomorrow, I need a technical bit to do this, which G will provide.
I am looking quite glamorous, having just come from the hairdressers.
My day off today.
This morning, I did too much housework, then went to the gym & swam 25 length not having time for the gym as well as I had to be at the opticians at 3.00pm.
Very little change in my prescription so no new specs needed, but I may have a contact lens instead. Apparently my eyes could be balanced with one lens in my left eye. I don't think that he was joking as he appeared to be a man unlikely to be troubled with "laughter lines" in later life.
Think of the benefits
* half the cost
*only one lens to put in/remove/clean.
*only one lens to lose.
Do you think that I misunderstood?
Could aj write a poem about this?
The bonus print is of water falls near Luang Prabang in Laos, taken in August. Check this out with the competition photo on the back page of The Sunday Times, Travel supplement.
I think that this is it! Wow!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there such a thing as too much housework ? Just use it as an alternative to going to the gym. Just come back from being in the audience of Question Time, held in an aircraft hanger at Elvington Air Museum.I'm between a hurricane and a harrier, bit chilly. jen

Anonymous said...

Didn't see you , although we did watch carefully.
Really disliked the labour woman.
g

William said...

Sometimes nobody comments, but if you keep an eye on the counter there are usually people reading. If you stop posting however, you can bet that nobody will read it when you do.