Saturday 10 November 2007

Malmo for elevenses today.

Yes, we tried a new country for elevenses today - Sweden.
We were a little perturbed to note the comic-book big black cloud over Malmo as we left the bright sunshine of Copenhagen this morning, via the Oresunds bridge.
It was sleeting & very cold, but was kind to us in that it only did the precipitation bit whilst we were indoors. It did remain pretty chilly!.
We had a great brunch - a little cup of coconut & ...... soup with all sorts of interesting nibbles, including salmon, olives, sausage, filo pastry, fried bread....
We visited some inspiring shops & enjoyed the town. J ran through most of it at high speed - he is now asleep.
W is sanding the kitchen walls, AJ drinking wine & K relaxing, I hope.
We have some photos to add - W has to do this for me as it involves my memory in his camera.
I'm not sure that my camera has coped with the time-shift as the photos look a little blurred!

No comments: