Monday 12 November 2007

Today it was the ducks' turn for elevenses.

This was Sunday morning in the park - the ducks did feature quite significantly. They seem to know Jeremy - a sort of minuscule Dr Doolittle!

Saturday in Malmo. I didn't remember it being foggy,. William pointed out that the indoor photos were also in the fog & then cleaned the thumb-print off my lens.
I do like simple solutions!

See what I mean? This was our lunch stop.

This one is in soft focus, to show my range of skills.

Today I didn't take any photos.
AJ & I took J out this morning to feed his pet ducks. It was freezing & they were thrilled to see us & yesterday´s loaf. We pottered in town, bought lunch, including yummy danish pastries, to take home to share with William, who was decorating.
J ate a lot of tomatoes! ( & some cake, quite a lot, really - this is not really allowed)
We helped W after lunch & then went to T & B´s for another lovely meal.
Tomorrow - painting & then to Copenhagen as a reward.

No comments: